[oe] Release-2011.03 status
tom_rini at mentor.com
Mon Feb 28 16:31:42 CET 2011
Over at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3284539/ac9745f0fe_results.pdf you can
see the results of my build over the weekend. It's a bit scary but...
- minimal-uclibc/*/* was broken due to needing xattr in DISTRO_FEATURES
- ucslug/sheevaplug/* was broken due to TARGET_ARCH in distro.conf
antgw100: Needs the linux/socket.h > sys/socket.h thing someone else
various/angstrom*/angstrom-gnome-image: evince needs various docbook
things installed that we don't build, don't force the host to have and
isn't 100% trivial to switch to building (I've started on this path but
haven't gotten it quite right).
- various/shr/shr-image: The libvpx work-around
(http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/256/) to link.
- qemux86/minimal*/*: A hard RPATH issue where we're getting away,
usually, with libXrandr from the host, but this build host is really
stripped down. I bisected this down to when we fixed RPATH stuff in
9432df5a1c96f7b2e625abba0e011ad45d5aef92 and it's a bug in some recipe.
- various/shr/shr-image: A problem with python-elementary/elementary
disagreeing on version stuff, will post later.
So, my current plan of attack is to do what I've said before and merge
the libvpx work-around, tag, revert the libvpx work-around (per Khem's
request). And I plan to do this tomorrow unless people shout about
wanting to fix something they know is broken and need a little more time.
Mentor Graphics Corporation
More information about the Openembedded-devel