[oe] Proposed patch for usb-gadget
philb at gnu.org
Wed Nov 18 10:48:57 CET 2009
On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 10:42 +0100, Tasslehoff Kjappfot wrote:
> usb-gadget failed when MODULE_OPTIONS contained more than one option. Here's
> the patch I used to make it work.
Thanks for the patch. However, it seems to do two different things:
- modprobe "$1" "$MODULE_OPTIONS"
+ modprobe "$1" $MODULE_OPTIONS
I understand this bit, and it does seem reasonable since MODULE_OPTIONS
might, as you say, contain multiple strings.
- networking) setup_usb g_ether "$MODULE_OPTIONS" ;;
- zero) setup_usb g_zero "$MODULE_OPTIONS" ;;
- midi) setup_usb g_midi "$MODULE_OPTIONS" ;;
- printer) setup_usb g_printer "$MODULE_OPTIONS" ;;
- gadgetfs) setup_usb gadgetfs "$MODULE_OPTIONS" ;;
- composite) setup_usb g_cdc "$MODULE_OPTIONS" ;;
- serial) setup_usb g_serial "$MODULE_OPTIONS" ;;
- storage) setup_usb g_file_storage "$MODULE_OPTIONS" ;;
+ networking) setup_usb g_ether ;;
+ zero) setup_usb g_zero ;;
+ midi) setup_usb g_midi ;;
+ printer) setup_usb g_printer ;;
+ gadgetfs) setup_usb gadgetfs ;;
+ composite) setup_usb g_cdc ;;
+ serial) setup_usb g_serial ;;
But this part seems a bit strange. Can you expand on why this is
necessary and/or desirable?
More information about the Openembedded-devel