[Angstrom-devel] [RFC] Packaged-staging feed project
k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Thu Feb 11 09:46:42 CET 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Now that packaged-staging seems to be working again, I think it's time
we come up with some infrastructure to leverage it properly for angstrom.
I was thinking about a workflow like this:
* build console-image for your favourite machines
* use modified upload-packages.sh to upload packaged-staging packages
* use modified sort.sh to sort the packages by arch and remove old ones
* generate filelist
* helperscript gets filelist and does 'for i in $(cat filelist) ; do
wget -c $i ; done'
* build will pick up staging packages automatically
There are a few problems to be solved with that scenario, namely a way
to get the matching target .ipks as well.
Comments/suggestions/offers for help?
 I might be wrong on that, need to study packaged-staging a bit more
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Angstrom-distro-devel